The Einstein Cross is a gravitational lensed quasar. Four images of the same distant quasar appear around a foreground galaxy due to strong gravitational lensing. While gravitationally lensed light sources are often shaped into Einstein ring, due to elongated shape of lensing galaxy and quasar being off-centre, images form a peculiar cross-shape instead.
- Japan Miyota Quartz Movement Cal. 2035
- Hour, Minute, Second hand
- 40mm diameter
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Screw-down 316L Stainless Steel Bottom Cover
- Sapphire Crystal
- 50m/165ft (5ATM) Water Resistant
- 22mm width Nylon Strap
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !