Messier 87 is a supergiant elliptical galaxy in the constellation Virgo. It is one of the most massive galaxies in the local universe. It is also one of the brightest radio sources in the sky. At the core of this galaxy is a supermassive black hole, which, is one of the highest masses known for such an object. Observations suggest that the black hole may be displaced from the galaxy center by a distance of about 82 light-years.
- Japan Miyota Quartz Movement Cal. 2035
- Hour, Minute, Second hand
- 40mm diameter
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Screw-down 316L Stainless Steel Bottom Cover
- Sapphire Crystal
- 50m/165ft (5ATM) Water Resistant
- 22mm width Nylon Strap
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !