DelTat Tenmon Miranda Silver/Black Watch & Transportation Case
Miranda is the smallest and innermost of Uranus's five round satellites. Miranda has one of the most extreme and varied topographies of any object in the Solar System, including Verona Rupes, a 5- to 10-kilometer-high scarp that is the tallest cliff in the Solar System, and chevron-shaped tectonic features called coronae.
- Japan Miyota Quartz Movement Cal. 2035
- Hour, Minute, Second hand
- 40mm diameter
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Screw-down 316L Stainless Steel Bottom Cover
- Sapphire Crystal
- 50m/165ft (5ATM) Water Resistant
- 22mm width Nylon Strap
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !