Scientists have found the darkest known galaxy, a treasure trove of around 1,000 ancient, small and dim stars located just outside the Milky Way. The dwarf galaxy - Segue 1 - is mostly an enormous cloud of dark matter decorated with a sprinkling of stars. It appears to have 3,400 times more mass than can be accounted for by its visible stars, scientists said.
- Japan Miyota Quartz Movement Cal. 2035
- Hour, Minute, Second hand
- 40mm diameter
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Screw-down 316L Stainless Steel Bottom Cover
- Sapphire Crystal
- 50m/165ft (5ATM) Water Resistant
- 22mm width Nylon Strap
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !