DelTat Tenmon SN 2005ap Gold/Black Watch & Transportation Case
SN 2005ap was an extremely energetic type Ic supernova. It is reported to be the brightest supernova yet recorded. SN 2005ap was about 300 times brighter than normal for a type II supernova. It has been speculated that this supernova involved the formation of a quark star.
- Japan Miyota Quartz Movement Cal. 2035
- Hour, Minute, Second hand
- 40mm diameter
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Screw-down 316L Stainless Steel Bottom Cover
- Sapphire Crystal
- 50m/165ft (5ATM) Water Resistant
- 22mm width Nylon Strap
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !