A Limited Edition timepiece commemorating the timekeeping practices of the Ancient Mayan People
The Tzolk'in is the official name for the Mayan religious calendar that consisted of 260 days; the days each had a name and a number from one to thirteen. It was primarily used for religious practices, predictions, and even infant naming. When a Mayan infant was born, he or she would be given the name that corresponded with their date of birth. The Tzolk'in is represented by three interlocking dials that correlate with the year, month and day. Modern Mayans still use this system today to mark special events such as weddings, religious ceremonies, holidays and coronations.
- Limited Production to 125
- "Mayan" Limited Edition with unique numbering on caseback
- Carbon Fiber multi layered dial
- Double curved sapphire coated crystal
- Dual balance wheel mechanical movement brought in house and modified
- Rotating disk hour & minute hands
- 5 ATM / 50 meter water resistant
- Top grade leather
- MPN : CVL-QNT2-GUN
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !