Lexell Stone BLACK QUARTZITE INFINITY Watch
The day is here. It's time to let them know my decision. I walk into their office building 10 minutes prior to the meeting. Punctuality is a trait I live by. It's at the core of every successful businessman.
In battle, no matter the kind or the place you must make difficult decisions. Judgement calls. Prepare. Be who you are, not who they want. Wear something that helps you communicate.
I shake their hands and place my hands on the table.
"Sorry gentlemen, but I am declining your offer."
- 100% Genuine Black Quartzite Bezel & Links
- Sapphire Crystal Glass (Scratch Resistant)
- Japanese Miyota Citizen Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel Band with Stone Inlay
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp
- 5 ATM Water Resistant
- Casing: 51mm in Diameter
- Face: (including stone bezel): 43mm (1.7")
- Thickness: 11mm (0.45")
- Length: 240mm (9") - Adjustable to Fit Your Wrist
- Width: 24mm (1")
Quartzite is a hard, non-foliated metamorphic rock which was originally pure quartz sandstone. Sandstone is converted into quartzite through heating and pressure usually related to tectonic compression. When sandstone is cemented to quartzite, the individual grains recrystallize along with the former cementing material to form an interlocking mosaic of quartz crystals.
Quartzite is very resistant to chemical weathering and often forms ridges and resistant hilltops. During the Stone Age quartzite was used as an alternative to flint. Today it is used as a decorative stone.
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !