Lexell Stone GREY GRANITE INFINITY Watch
Places unknown to most, but not him. He leans into life. Always pushing the boundaries. Curiosity drives him.
He seeks opportunity. Constantly chases after it. This makes him attractive. He carries himself with a sense of possibility. Its magnetic.
He doesn't brag. He doesn't need to.
Settling doesn't suit him. It never will. The kind of man that will never truly retire.
- 100% Genuine Grey Granite Bezel & Links
- Sapphire Crystal Glass (Scratch Resistant)
- Japanese Miyota Citizen Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel Band with Stone Inlay
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp
- 5 ATM Water Resistant
- Casing: 51mm in Diameter
- Face: (including stone bezel): 43mm (1.7")
- Thickness: 11mm (0.45")
- Length: 240mm (9") - Adjustable to Fit Your Wrist
- Width: 24mm (1")
Each one of our stones are extremely unique and have been used throughout our history. Stones have been the essential tool and resource of humans dating back to the earliest civilizations. Here at Lexell Stone we are bringing it back to the basics and using these same stones to create one of a kind timepieces.
Granite is an igneous rock and is formed from magma. Granite is usually found in the continental plates of the Earth's crust. The word "granite" comes from the Latin granum, a grain, in reference to the coarse-grained structure of such a crystalline rock.
Granite is one of the rocks most prized by climbers for its steepness, soundness, crack systems, and friction. Well-known venues for granite climbing include Yosemite, Patagonia, and the Cornish Coast.
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !