Lexell Stone SLATE MYRIAD Watch
Some men can emerge from a wreckage looking incredibly relaxed, even elegant.
Are they born that way? Some actually are.
Others are just lucky enough to be wearing a Slate Lexell at the time. A black watch bestows on a man the sophistication that comes with wearing a truly unique timepiece and the confidence of wearing black. All at the same time.
Watches are a true reflection of your character.
So why this watch?
- 100% Genuine Slate Bezel & Links
- Sapphire Crystal Glass (Scratch Resistant)
- Japanese Miyota Citizen Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel Band with Stone Inlay
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp
- 5 ATM Water Resistant
- Casing: 51mm in Diameter
- Face: (including stone bezel): 43mm (1.7")
- Thickness: 11mm (0.45")
- Length: 240mm (9") - Adjustable to Fit Your Wrist
- Width: 24mm (1")
Slate is a fine-grained, foliated, homogeneous metamorphic rock derived from an original shale-type sedimentary rock composed of clay or volcanic ash through heating and pressure. It is the finest grained foliated metamorphic rock. Because slate was formed in low heat and pressure, compared to a number of other metamorphic rocks, some can be found in slate; sometimes even microscopic remains of delicate organisms.
Slate has been used by civilizations throughout history. In the Mayan civilization it was use to fashion stelae and as a whetstone to sharpen knives. It's was used extensively in tools and in home construction.
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !