Lexell Stone WHITE QUARTZITE INFINITY Watch
Some of us are BOLD.
Some of us are not.
Facts are Facts.
However, we all have the ability to grow and adapt. To discover as Einstein did that, "Perception is reality". You don't have to simply live within the world. You can affect the world.
This changes everything.
You can open closed doors. Bend the rules. Make women smile.
- 100% Genuine White Quartzite Bezel & Links
- Sapphire Crystal Glass (Scratch Resistant)
- Japanese Miyota Citizen Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel Band with Stone Inlay
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp
- 5 ATM Water Resistant
- Casing: 51mm in Diameter
- Face: (including stone bezel): 43mm (1.7")
- Thickness: 11mm (0.45")
- Length: 240mm (9") - Adjustable to Fit Your Wrist
- Width: 24mm (1")
Quartzite is a hard, non-foliated metamorphic rock which was originally pure quartz sandstone. Sandstone is converted into quartzite through heating and pressure usually related to tectonic compression. When sandstone is cemented to quartzite, the individual grains recrystallize along with the former cementing material to form an interlocking mosaic of quartz crystals.
Quartzite is very resistant to chemical weathering and often forms ridges and resistant hilltops. During the Stone Age quartzite was used as an alternative to flint. Today it is used as a decorative stone.
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !