Yuri Gagarin took the Sturmanskie watch, made by special order, into space on April 12, 1961. In weightlessness the watch worked flawlessly. Later this legendary watch was transferred to the factory museum. And later, in 1963, the first woman-cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova flew into space with the Sturmanskie watch.
Since 1961 the Sturmanskie have been the official watch of the Soviet and Russian cosmonauts, which helped in difficult situations, withstanding severe tests in zero gravity, magnetic fields, extreme shocks, vibrations and temperatures. Today, looking at this model, we understand the value of design and aesthetic value, so, repeating it in new proportions, we kept the most recognizable design details with respect for the original source.
- Arched mineral crystal
- Water resistant 50 m
- Display Type : Analogue
- Dial Color : Gold
- Case Color : Gold
- Glass : Mineral
- Band Material : Brown leather
- Mechanical Movement 9015 Japan
- Automatic winding, manual winding is also possible; power reserve 42h
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Stainless steel case, rose-PVD-plated
- Mineral glass
- Screwed-in exhibition back
- Diameter 40 mm
- Weight 62 gr
- Leather strap, 20 mm lug width
- Limited edition 2.000 pieces
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !