GAGARIN 24 HOURS
Yuri Gagarin took the Sturmanskie watch, made by special order, into space on April 12, 1961. In weightlessness the watch worked flawlessly. Later this legendary watch was transferred to the factory museum. And later, in 1963, the first woman-cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova flew into space with the Sturmanskie watch.
Since 1961 the Sturmanskie have been the official watch of the Soviet and Russian cosmonauts, which helped in difficult situations, withstanding severe tests in zero gravity, magnetic fields, extreme shocks, vibrations and temperatures. Today, looking at this model, we understand the value of design and aesthetic value, so, repeating it in new proportions, we kept the most recognizable design details with respect for the original source.
- Arched mineral crystal
- Water resistant 100 m
- Display Type : Analogue
- Dial : Dark blue with diamond cutapplied indexes
- Case : Stainless Steel
- Glass : Mineral
- Band Material : Dark blue leather
- Movement Vostok 2426
- Hours, minutes, seconds, 24-hours indication by disc
- Stainless steel case, diameter 45 mm, height 13,5 mm
- Date calendar
- Screw-in stainless steel back cover
- Screw-in crown
- Mineral glass
- Weight of the watch: 110 gr.
- Leather strap, 22mm lug, dark blue
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !