GAGARIN VINTAGE TITANIUM
Yuri Gagarin took the Sturmanskie watch, made by special order, into space on April 12, 1961. In weightlessness the watch worked flawlessly. Later this legendary watch was transferred to the factory museum. And later, in 1963, the first woman-cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova flew into space with the Sturmanskie watch.
Since 1961 the Sturmanskie have been the official watch of the Soviet and Russian cosmonauts, which helped in difficult situations, withstanding severe tests in zero gravity, magnetic fields, extreme shocks, vibrations and temperatures. Today, looking at this model, we understand the value of design and aesthetic value, so, repeating it in new proportions, we kept the most recognizable design details with respect for the original source.
- Limited Edition 999 pieces
- Case: Surgical grade 316L stainless steel
- Case back : Back cover with glass
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Case Width 40 mm
- Movement : 2609 Flight, mechanical with hand winding
- Luminescent hands and numbers
- Central seconds hand
- In a Sturmanskie gift box
- Movement : Mechanical Hand-wind
- Display Type : Analogue
- Dial Color : Ivory
- Water Resistance : 30m
- Glass : spherical mineral glass
- Band Material : Black Leather With Red Stitching , buckle in stainless steel
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !