Venture 90º North to the middle of the Arctic Ocean where constantly shifting sea ice blanket the surface, and you’ll find yourself in the North Pole. The extreme conditions here require equipment that can keep up with the demands of a shifting environment. Sturmanskie watches were instrumental in Russian history and exploration.
In 1957, the Russian government ordered a series of “Arctic” watches to be developed for the first Soviet expedition to the North Pole. These legendary timepieces have been reproduced and handcrafted in the same manner they once were nearly sixty years ago. Today, “Arctic” watches are worn by polar explorers and members of the Russian Geographical Society.
- Water resistant 3atm , 30 m
- Display Type : analogue
- Dial : Dark blue ,numbers and signs with fluorescent coating
- Case : 316L Surgical Grade Stainless steel
- Band Material : Black Leather
- Strap Measurement : 20 mm
- Clasp Type: Buckle
- 2431 Vostok, mechanical with automatic winding
- hours (scale 24 hours), minutes, seconds
- Acrylic glass
- Diameter 42 mm
- Crown: Pull crown
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !