It was a series of beeps that came from a 183-pound Soviet spacecraft that whipped around the Earth's orbit every ninety-eight minutes. Those beeps were proof that Sputnik 1, the first artificial satellite was a successful mission. That day, October 4, 1957, Soviet Union not only made their mark in history, but also launched the Space Race.
Dedicated to the success of Sputnik, this watch has a classic design that fits comfortably on the wrist. Its signature feature is a dial with an image of the globe that revolves around a disk, replacing the second hand. This design symbolizes the first artificial earth satellite and that success is always on the horizon.
- Display Type : analogue
- Dial : White
- Case : Stainless Steel
- Glass : Mineral
- Band Material : black, leather with buckle in stainless steel
- Movement: Poljot 2609 17 jewel mechanical, 21,600 VPH
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Case diameter 40 mm
- Leather strap 20mm
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Water Resistance : 50M , 5 ATM
- Numbered Limited Edition (2,000) made, all Cyrillic lettering,
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !