Dedicated to the space flight that brought the world its first space walk of Alexi Leonov, the Open Space Watch brings all the universal appeal that is Sturmanskie into one definitive watch. It features mineral crystal, a Automatic Self-Winding movement, and a fixed bezel all on a stainless steel case and band.
- Water resistant 30 m
- Display Type : analogue
- Dial : White with laid on indexes
- Case : Stainless steel gold plating
- Glass : Mineral
- Band Material : Dark brown leather
- Japanese Automatic / self-winding NH35 movement, manual winding with the watch crown is possible
- Central second hand
- Date calendar
- Quick date change
- Totally wound watch runs not less than 45 hours
- Shock resistance balance
- Stainless steel 42 mm diameter case, PVD-plated
- Watch case height: 12 mm
- Weigth: 70 gr.
- Screw-in back cover
- Authentic leather strap - width 22 mm
- Limited edition
- Engraved serial number
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !