Dedicated to the space flight that brought the world its first space walk of Alexi Leonov, the Open Space Watch brings all the universal appeal that is Sturmanskie into one definitive watch. It features mineral crystal, a Vostok Automatic Self-Winding movement, and a fixed bezel all on a stainless steel case and band.
- Water resistant 50 m
- Display Type : Chronograph
- Dial : Beige with superluminova
- Case : Stainless steel
- Glass : Mineral
- Band Material : Dark Brown leather
- Automatic Chronograph with an Automatic movement from Seiko Instruments Inc.
- SII Automatic Column Wheel Chronograph with Stop Function
- Hour and Minute hands, small Secondhand
- Central Chrono second
- 28 800 vibrations per hour, 34 jewels
- Duration time: more than 45 hoursAccuracy -5/+ 25 Sec/day
- Date calendar, quick changing date
- Shock balance
- Stainless steel case, diameter 43 mm
- Screwed-in transparent case back
- Sapphire crystal
- Leather strap 22 mm
- Limited edition 500 pcs - engraved serial number
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !