Dedicated to the space flight that brought the world its first space walk of Alexi Leonov, the Open Space Watch brings all the universal appeal that is Sturmanskie into one definitive watch. It features mineral crystal, a fixed bezel all on a stainless steel case and band.
- Dial : two-level dark gray dial with overhead indices
- Luminosity : Super-Luminova
- Glass : Mineral
- Band Material : black, leather 22mm with buckle in stainless steel
- Movement: 6S21 Miyota, quartz chronograph
- Calendar : Between 4 and 5 O'clock position
- Case Material: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Case width : 42 mm (12mm thick)
- Wather resistance : 30m , 3 ATM
- Crown : Pull Crown
- Chronograph and 60 minute summing action. Tachymeter base
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !