Dedicated to the space flight that brought the world its first space walk of Alexi Leonov, the Open Space Watch brings all the universal appeal that is Sturmanskie into one definitive watch. It features mineral crystal, a Automatic Self-Winding movement, and a fixed bezel all on a stainless steel case and band.
- Water resistant 100m , 10 ATM
- Display Type : analogue
- Dial : White with laid on indexes
- Case : 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel ,42 mm diameter
- Glass : Mineral
- Band Material : Black leather , 20mm
- Japanese Automatic / self-winding NH35 movement, manual winding with the watch crown is possible
- Calendar : 3 O'clock position
- Totally wound watch runs not less than 45 hours
- Crow : Pull Crown
- Luminosity : Super-Luminova
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !