The luxury car GAZ-14 stands as one of the greatest achievements in Soviet automotive history. Built exlusivety for Soviet high ranking officials and politicians from 1977 through 1989, these luxury seven seaters were famous for their advanced technological design and comfort to rival any of the American juggernauts. Some of the high-end features for it’s day included automatic transmission, power steering and brakes, air conditioning and advanced noise insulation. The multiple advancements in the GAZ-14 became a platform for innovations, designs and technologies incorporated into mass production of many Soviet-era model cars.
- Movement: Quartz
- Case Diameter: 45mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Back: Solid
- Luminosity: Gaseous Tritium Light Sources
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Crown Type: Push/Pull
- Water Resistant: 50M
- Bracelet Material: Leather
- Bracelet Length: 9.5"
- Lug Width: 23mm
- Functions And Complications: Day, Perpetual Calendar, GMT, Chronograph, Alarm
- Condition: New
- Documents: Papers + Booklet/Manual
- Box Type: Original
- Model #: YM86/565B290
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !