The luxury car GAZ-14 stands as one of the greatest achievements in Soviet automotive history. Built exlusivety for Soviet high ranking officials and politicians from 1977 through 1989, these luxury seven seaters were famous for their advanced technological design and comfort to rival any of the American juggernauts. Some of the high-end features for it’s day included automatic transmission, power steering and brakes, air conditioning and advanced noise insulation. The multiple advancements in the GAZ-14 became a platform for innovations, designs and technologies incorporated into mass production of many Soviet-era model cars.
- Movement Quarz Miyota 6S30 Chronograph
- Central second hand
- 50 meters water resistant
- "GTLS"-Technology: 15 trigalight® micro tubes on the dial and hands for night reading capability
- All stainless steel 45 mm case
- Anti-reflective mineral crystal
- Screw-in back cover
- Stainless steel bracelet,
- Chronograph: stop function and timing up to 29 minutes 59 seconds, slip function
- Date calendar
- Quick date change
- All stainless steel case, diameter 45 mm, height 13 mm, weight 234 gr
- Stainless steel back cover
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !