The luxury car GAZ-14 stands as one of the greatest achievements in Soviet automotive history. Built exlusivety for Soviet high ranking officials and politicians from 1977 through 1989, these luxury seven seaters were famous for their advanced technological design and comfort to rival any of the American juggernauts. Some of the high-end features for it’s day included automatic transmission, power steering and brakes, air conditioning and advanced noise insulation. The multiple advancements in the GAZ-14 became a platform for innovations, designs and technologies incorporated into mass production of many Soviet-era model cars.
- Chono Line
- Movement Quarz Miyota 6S30 Chronograph
- Central second hand
- 50 meters water resistant
- "GTLS"-Technology: 15 trigalight® micro tubes on the dial and hands for night reading capability
- All stainless steel 45 mm case
- Anti-reflective mineral crystal
- Screw-in back cover
- Engraved serial number
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Free shipping anywhere in the world !